Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A lesson for youngsters..Knowledge & Education is a crucial

Entry kali ni...
Adalah tentang aku dan cita2.
Mesti ramai yang tak tahu aku punya banyak cita2 yang tak kesampaian.
At the mid age of 20's, I'm always ask myself.
What do I have??
Who I am within 5 years coming?
 
 Cita2 yang terlalu banyak.Kononnya tak nak terhad kan diri aku dengan satu impian
dan harapan.
Cita2 pertama sejak aku reti baca surat khabar (3 years old),
ialah doktor.
Sinonim dengan kehendak kebanyakan ibu di dunia, itu cuma angan2. Tapi sekurang2 nya, aku
pernah mendalami ilmu biologi waktu high school.

Kita lupakan cita2 doktorku. Cita2 lain yang tak kesampaian ialah pramugari.
Pramugari sinonim dengan kecantikan..
Sebab tu aku nak jadi pramugari selain daripada dapat menjelajah dunia.
When I was 18, I went for a walk-in interview for AirAsia flight attendance.
Unfortunately, I was failed.
 Since that, I put aside my ambition to be a stewardess.

Doktor melepas, stewardess pun melayang, aku pernah bercita2 untuk menjadi seorang 
engineer atau arkitek.
I was offered a civil engineering course from a local polytechnic in Malacca when I was 18.
But I've decided to reject the offer and continue my study in form 6.
Oleh kerana itu, aku kuburkan cita2 untuk bergelar seorang engineer mahupun arkitek.

Until today, I'm not a doctor or a stewardess or even an engineer.My next ambition is to be 
a teacher. When I was 20 I went for interview 'Bachelor Pendidikan Bahasa Malaysia Bahasa Pertama'
for Universiti Putra Malaysia.
I love Bahasa so much since Bahasa Malaysia is my course when I was in form 6.
Got 4 flat for my STPM result, doesn't meant I can achieved my ambition easily.
Regardless, I was failed.
I let my ambition as a teacher gone and flew away.
 
 
Cita2 lain aku ialah untuk bergelar seorang penulis dan wartawan.
When I was 19, my interest towards writing in Bahasa increased.
I was actively participate in a writing competition and always write when I've a free time.
I had an offer to further my study in bachelor degree of writing in one of local academy in malaysia.
Again, I've decided to reject the offer because of  I received an offer letter to further my study in
Bachelor Degree (Hons.) Communication .
I'm applied for journalism course, but again I'm been offered for 
Communication Management and Policy Course.
 Luckily I'm still have opportunity to study Journalism because it's my minor course.
 
 
Finally, when I was 24, my 1st job was a broadcast journalist.
Working for less than a month, it is because of the surrounding and working environment,
I quit from the job.
Semua cita2 dan harapan aku gugur macam tu je.
 
Sehingga hari ni, aku bukan siapa2.
Only an executive in small company which in cargo sales line.
However, there are still 2 more ambitions left.
Maybe that are my destiny.
Nobody's know.... (", )
 
  •  Doctor
  • Stewardess
  • Engineer
  • Architect
  • Teacher
  • Writer
  • Journalist
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment