Monday, April 22, 2013

REVIEWS MOVIES ;)

Haloooo..

I'm back dear readers and stalkers..

FEW weeks ago, I'm watched G.I. Joe.
Just to give him some surprise..
And he was really happy with it.
I'm rating this movie 4 over 5 stars~
But He said that the story was not really great.
Hurmmm...


To be fair, couple week ago we watched 'Langgar'.
As usual, I'm the one who excited to watch this Malay movie.
Adi Putra as a main cast, really makes me impressed with his acting.
This action movie also makes Him satisfied.
Not that easy ya to influence Encik Boyfie to watch Malay movie.
Nevertheless, give and take is a MUST in a relationship.
I'm rated this movie 4 over 5 stars.

And couple days ago, again we watched movie together.
OBLIVION was absolutely amazed us.
This Sci-Fi genre movie bring us to the future.
It was in 2077.
Wow!
The creation of the story was very very awesome.
Its not only an action movie but also has some of  love story element.
I'm rated this movie 4.5 over 5 stars.
Tom Cruise.
;)

Upcoming movies...
Awaiting for :

IRON MAN
SUPERMAN
and many more!

Bye guys~


No comments:

Post a Comment