Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Story of Us

Hye buddies!

Today i'm felt so happy.
This is what i'm seeking for.
I don't know how to start.
It's totally different.
It's all about what we go through.


Slowly, take time for a new commitment.
Step by step
Stage by stage
Before we start a new phase, 
think wisely
think deeply..


Thank you for being so gentle with me.
I like the way you think..

You're an optimist person.
You're soft spoken.
You're the most gentleman guy I ever met.
Thought no more gentleman Malay guy in Malaysia.

But you had changed my stereotype.
I like your attitude.
I like your good manners.

Even though we still a friend.
And not yet in a serious relationship, I can feel your sincere and faithful.

 Knowing you had opened my eyes.
Knowing you had revised my entire world.
We never speak out our feeling.
But we can feel it.


Good night world..

Always pray the best for my destiny.

Thank you Allah~

No comments:

Post a Comment