Sunday, October 14, 2012

LET BYGONES BE BYGONES~

Hallo guys!!!


AFter all the things happened,
I'm more stronger!
Syukran Allah..

Today, Oct 14, 2012 I saw so many pictures of my Ex and his gf.
OMG!!! 
Now he is so daring, willing to published his gf in social networking site!.
Wahhhh...unbelievable a womanizer doing such things~
 I guess that silly girl had  create a fake acc just to make herself satisfied.
WTH..
I know my ex is a bit poor in using this kind of technology.
For instance instagram.
Since when he been controlled by a 'kampung girl'?

Hello Jitra Lady...
U may do what ever you want!
I don't care
and 
I don't bother.

HE is only my past time.
Someone in my previous life.
 I'm not that interested about you guys!

You may hide your sadness dear foolish Jitra Lady.
You may hide all your suffered.
But you'll not afford to cheat on yourself.

You may show all your happiness.
Just to create others jealousy.
You may published all your cherished moment.
But the rest only you and god knows how hard to go through.

Dear people who back stab me,
thank you so much!
You guys done the drama very well.
AND
to Jitra Lady,
I still remember your last word:
"You boleh dapat lelaki yang lebih baik, bukan nk tengok korang berpisah,
tapi serious I cakap"
 Huh...

YES, I'M DESERVED SOMEONE BETTER!
and 
I'll proved it~

Good bye my past time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment