Friday, June 4, 2010

Lagenda Budak Setan




Waktu menonton : 11.05am
Lokasi: Johor Bahru
Filem: Lagenda Budak Setan
Pelakon: Farid Kamil, Lisa Surihani, Raja Farah,Que Haidar, Sheila Mambo, Fazura

Here, Kirana would like to share some reflection about this movie. It was really an interested movie. Besides of the romance genre, it's really makes me impressed when there are lots of suspense scene with unpredictable ending..

However, the movie that I watch this morning, was only a part one of the adaptation from the 'LAGENDA BUDAK SETAN' novel. I assume that it will be the next continuous part of the movie. I'm glad to know what will happen in the next part of this movie.

* The story from the novel, also has it own strength when it apply to the movie. As a Malay Movie Lovers, I've a clear image about what Ahadiat Akashah wants to present in his writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment