Monday, December 31, 2012

31 DECEMBER 2012

Good Morning.

Its last day of year 2012.
Thank you to Puan Sheila for alwayz view and read my blog. :)
For closing 2012, there are several things goes very well while there are unexpected things occurred.

Tomorrow is the 1st day of 2013.
New calendar starts with 1 January 2013.
18 Safar 1434 H in Muslim calendar.
Hope year 2013 will begin smoothly and 100% totally better than 2012.
My focus is on career.
Need to find a way and solution to makes my financial stable and then I might be able
to think further regarding my future . 



Its easy for certain people to keep on asking, when is my turn to get married and so on.
I just at the beginning of my new relationship.
And do you think I can simply answer that kind of question?
Definitely not.
Both of us are working.
Yes, indeed.

But we need some times to improve our financial in order to go further.
In fact, we still need more time to getting know each other very well.
I've done a biggest mistake before.
I won't let myself  repeat the same mistake.
But i'm still wana do the best for him because he deserved it.

Woahhhh! 
2013 mission sounds so serious.
It is because I'm at the middle age of 20.
Everything must goes very well according to my plan.
Matured in terms of personality is not enough if your thought are like a childish.
Make it balance and may life go smoothly.


Where to celebrate new year eve??
Still pending !!
FYI, never celebrate new year eve before 
and I'm at JB in sequence year previous.



HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR READERS!
kirana_2012

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum my dear! waaa bestnya tahun baru cabaran baru kan. hope you will be fine and have a good bf then. hihi. i knew that your big day will coming soon. just be patience dear. always be support you friend :)

    sincerely,
    Puan Shilot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam... thanks a lot dear for your support. yez, i'm hope that he is the only and forever. =)

    ReplyDelete