Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 memories

Good Afternoon!

Ehem..ehem..
Today is a beautiful day, with a beautiful sunset and what a lovely day..
Last day of Friday in 2012.
and 
2013 is around the corner!!

Yahooooo!!!
I'm excited to welcome the new year.
Unfortunately, my age will increase!!
Mid- 20 ...
Exhausted.
To catch few things in ma life.
Will keep looking forward and move forward instead of looking backward and stay at the same path.

But memories will eva stay as a memories.

Lets flash back some of ma previous story in year 2012:

1. LOVE
-Always be the 1st. Haiyyyaa!!
That moment was hurt me so much till i decided to left him and quit from the relationship. No more chance. No more give and take. No more tears. Because i know, if i go further, it will be more tough and harder.

- Surprisingly, I met with my new love. Afta few years and almost a decade i fail to do so. Finally a guy catch my eyes over him. Being with him afta I realized that I'm ready to do so. May our relationship smoothly till we meet our destiny.

2. CAREER

- My 1st career in ma life was a broadcast journalist in one of production house in Kota Damansara. Nevertheless, i resigned afta i felt it was the worst thing i eva faced in ma life. Poor management. Boring surrounding. Hate the bossy woman boss and not wisely job scope ! With no regret, I'm happily leave the job even though that was my ambition to be a journalist.

-Currently, I'm still stick with my 2nd job. Staying because the job scope never burden me at all. But sometimes would stress too.But its rarely. COMFORT ZONE but need much more improvement.

-Seeking for a new job. Have an interview call as a storyboard game writer. But never attend the interview because its quite far from my new house.

3. MOVE IN & MOVE OUT

- Few month ago, my family already move in to our new house. Alhamdulillah, every thing goes very well. And hope for a new flames.

- A month past, I move in to my new rent house at Petaling Jaya district. Still learning to adapt with the new surrounding , hope to be more comfortable from time to time. 

4. GENERAL

- I'm officially graduated!! Had my bachelor degree in communication management & policy. The biggest happiness in 2012. That moment was the cherished moment when my family together with me to celebrate my big day.

- From hair perm to straight and back to perm hair and now......still thinking what is the best hair style for 2013.. 

- Holiday of the year are went to Malacca for few times. Is it 'Tahun Melawat Perak 2012"? But why Malacca ?? It was unpredictable. 

- My health story was so so on 2012. Had a bad fever for 2 times along this year. August and October.


Its enough till we meet on the next update.
Gona list down some of the to-do-list for new year.

(  "  , )

kirana

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum my dear! i missed you so much! waaahh too many happened to you for this year. hope everything will be fine for next year and the rest. oic, you have a new boyfriend now? tell me who! hehehe. love to reading your english entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam dear puan sheila. yes..good and bad memories. yeah..i've a new special friend. embarrassing.one day will tell you who is he.i'm in the process to improve & polish my english language. lets learn together :))

    ReplyDelete