Thursday, May 17, 2012

GRADUATION STORY PART 1

Dear All Viewers..
I'm officially graduated in Bachelor Degree of Communication Hons. (Comm Management &Policy)
alhamdulilah~

15 MAY 2012
Was the memorable things that I wont forget.
Thanks mama & papa for attending my graduation day.
And thanks for your sacrifices ..
Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Moreover, of my faculty, Masscomm,
also graduated @ the same day is Faculty of Education
and 
Faculty of Information Technology.

Also thanks to both of my sis for your support ..

Let's look at some pictures:









Will update the Part 2 of my graduation story.


Lots of love,


Idealistik Kirana.

6 comments:

  1. alhamdullilah. taniah awak dah berjaya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear kirana...amek masscom yer.bagus! banyak keje bole mntak..ehehe..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cik Bride To-Be.Alhamdulillah, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Puan Mother To-Be...Yup, Insyaallah..
    Slowly n will take time to search for the best..;)

    ReplyDelete