Saturday, February 25, 2012

THE SIDE OF MY LOVE

oKAYH..tENgahari buta boleh kan nak update entry dalam blog...

semalam tergerak hati utk mengisahkan kisah hati aku yang complicated kepada my best buddy.

i quote his word:

"He trying not to love you but in a mean time he love you"

Even though i just summarized my love story towards him,

but easily he understand it and its absolutely works in my mind.

Thanks dude..

I'm always lack of confident in terms of express my love.
I'm always tried to denied the facts.
I'll set my mind that the fact is the dream.
Just a dream.

How silly am i?
Till my love fly away, then i'm realized and regret.
It has been long, long time keeping this feeling in bottom of my heart.

I felt like i was too late.
But i'm believe in fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment