Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Me and my words-Just go with the flow

Lately macam semua benda serba tak kena dengan aku, semua tak sampai tahap klimaks/puncak.
Kenapa?
Entah aku pun tak tahu.
Might be my effort is not enough, I guess.

Working at the new place bolehlah aku kategorikan sebagai okay2 je sebab ni bukan bidang yang aku belajar.
Kadang2 aku fikir, 'I deserved something better than this'.
But sometimes I feel that, 'This is good for me'..
Might be this job is good in terms of working time, less of work stress.
But when I think twice, this is not what i want.
I wana achieved something better and great!

Oh..please jangan nak berangan sangat ye Cik Kirana.

At this moment, just go with the flow...
Try to stabalize first and gain as much experience as I can, hope it will make me easier to move forward
seeking for a new job later on.

"Go with the flow"
Not that simple because it's actually hard .
Kalaulah semua benda aku kena
"Go with the flow"
what is goin to happen at the end of my life?

Jodoh: go with the flow
Kerja: go with the flow

I'm supposedly choose the best for myself and select the right path!

What should I do now???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment