Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2nd week of new year~☺

Dear readers,,,,,
almost a week i'm working with the production house.
basically,it's better than my 1st,2nd and 3rd day.
but the bad things are, i'm always tired in my working days.
no more time for me to window shopping, to watch movie and so on.
i'm always asked myself, for how long i'll be in this situation???
but....................
i should be strong.
i should know why i should sacrifice my precious time.
as what pepatah melayu said,
"bersusah-susah dahlulu, bersenang-senang kemudian"
am i right?

actually i'm try to be comfortable with everything in the office.
the major problem for me is about the time.
i'm often waste my time trap in a traffic jam.
i took about almost an hour to reached at my home.
whereas, distance from my office to my house is only about 8km..
but because of jam...........i need to..............drive for a long hour.
this is ridiculousness!
reached home at almost 9pm every day............it makes me terrible.
change me to a laziest woman.
because of always need more time for rest.

but..........what can i do.
this is what we call live.
i need to survived.
every body faced with lots of obstacles to achieved SUCCESS.

☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment