Sunday, August 21, 2011

pre-syawal story

Seems like unstable things occurred along this week. Happy+unhappy..
One problem come, one problem settle, and so on..
Yes, i understand this is what we call life and this is life is all about.
Few days left in Ramadan..and Syawal is near us.
but i don't have any of eid festival preparation..
baju raya, high heels, make up, hand bag..ou my!!!
its really different compared than last year even though I've long semester break in this year.
and not even choose my theme color for this year.
but my focusing is more on my internship, few days after the eid festival.
not received any of 'kad raya' for this year.
(technology gives the big impact in this case)

definitely 'hari raya' is very meaningful during childhood time.
my favourite kuih raya is 'tart nanas' till today.
Lontong is the 'compulsory' tradtional food in Johor.
Never tried 'mercun' in my life but only the 'bunga api'.
Still playing with the 'bunga api' with my little cousins in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
(Just for fun and guidance)
helping aunties preparing foods for nenek's guest..
Hope that this coming 'hari raya' will be more excitement.


lots of love,
kira kirana


2 comments:

  1. : kirana comelnya gambar awak :) suka2. memang rindu nak jadi budak kecik balik! Arghhhh i miss JOHOre so much :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...thank u babe!
    yup..zaman kanak2 besh!

    ReplyDelete