Monday, January 24, 2011

Bucket of Flowers or hand bag?


doesn't mean i choose the flowers.....

Hi Ladies and Gurlz out there…
Bucket of flowers or hand bag…Which one would u choose?
I would like to choose flowers. Because it is romantic and shows part of love..
But…I’m also would like to choose hand bag. Because it is very useful to me.
Who gives u flowers shows that the person is more romantic rather than who gives u hand bag, rite?
The person, who gives u hand bag, shows that he is concerned about u.
Flowers or hand bag?
Flowers will droop in a short time.
Hand bag will be more long lasting.
But flowers are every woman dream to get from their prince charming.
So do I…
Flowers…ohhh…
Hand bag….lioke!
I would lioke to choose both of it.
Ouch…Please…I’m confused!
I’ll pick the best one…

4 comments:

  1. ohoho...mintak dua dua kan best..bag dpt bunga pon dpt..muahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau bole, mmg nk dua2..tapi finaly kene bwat pilihan...huh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kene ade oppo cost gak ek..isk3.. kalo cmtoe amek hndbeg la..bunge ley petik free jek..miahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. btol gak idea u tu...mende mcmni pon kne fkir pnjg kn...thanx....=)

    ReplyDelete