Sunday, September 9, 2012

my birthday celebration

Darlings.....


It has been 2 years celebrate my birthday during eid-mubarak .

This year celebration was really excitement starting from 3rd September celebrate in advance
till 8th September belated birthday.

Thank you dear family, friends and relatives for the celebration, wishes and gift.

1st celebration 
Venue: E-box Sri Petaling
Date : 3rd September
Celebration in advance

My 1st birthday cake 2012

With my love niece .Her birthday was today! 9-9



2nd Celebration
Venue: @ Teratak ayah bonda & Cerana Restaurant Cheras
Date: 5th September


Gift from my sis


Birthday Girl.. *Err..I meant a lady*
Wow... i  loike !

Ice-Cream from mama


Seafood treated from papa





 3rd Celebration.
Venue: Kenny Rogers Roasters, The Curve.
Date: 6th September

Treated by my housemate *wink wink*



4th Celebration
Venue: Teratak ayah bonda
Date: 8th September 

Birthday cake from my besties! My 3rd Cake birthday 2012

My besties since @ University

With pretty girl~ my 4th cake birthday 2012

Thank you so much guys for the great celebration..

HEART.HEART.HEART.

may all my dream come true~

@miszkirana

2 comments: