Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ENTRI JENJIWANG SIKIT BOLEH TAK??

Awak...!
HAHA..

Ye!Saye!!!

Frankly speak, I would prefer to use 'saya awak' rather than 'I You'.
But people simply will used 'I You'.

For me, lebih romantik.
Lebih lasting.
And...I feel like sooo sweet.
And more respect kot.

Tapi sebenarnya maksudnya sama sahaja..

Okeyhla..Let me tell you guys what type of relationship I dream off..

MATURED
RELAX AND COOL
AVOID SHOW OFF ATTITUDE

Because relationship is between me and you.

MATURED doesn't mean that we cannot having jokes.
Doesn't mean that we are totally in a serious mood.
But it's more to the way we carry on our relationship.
I believed that maturity will help lots on making decision.
In fact, relationship will taking serious involvement in each of our decision.

RELAX AND COOL is the must do character in relationship.
We would face with lots of problems
and obstacles.
Indeed.
We will feel stress and pressure with any problem.
But relax and cool will help us from get anger.
And any other emotion that could distract relationship..

AVOID SHOW OFF ATTITUDE 
because every single person has their own love story.



 Lots of love,

Idealistik Kirana

2 comments:

  1. bestnya awak. saya doakan awak dgn dia berkekalan insya Allah. "awak & saya" memang something better than "u & i"...

    ReplyDelete