Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THE AWESOME DAY…

It’s being long time never update my blog post. Just wanna share with you people about my last weekends. I’ve been spending a whole day with my beloved papa. Arrived at Cheras LRT Station at 9am and it’s only takes around 20 minutes to Bandaraya LRT station. Yes,,,finally I’m using the public transport just to fulfill papa’s request and to feel by myself papa’s experience working at the centre of KL. It’s quite relaxed because I no need to drive my car at the busy city and can be bothered about the parking payment which is known as expensive.

Papa’s office located 200m from SOGO’S shopping centre. Just to help papa doing some task in the office. A thing that makes me surprised is only papa working at that time and nobody else’s. Now I know how difficult being high level employees because of the big responsibility. Sometimes it looks like a burden that can’t be transfer to others. After all, we had our lunch at SOGO’S food court..Wow…it was really delicious when eating ‘nasi campur’ with my favorite dishes, (especially when papa treats me.)

From papa's office view:








@ Papa's office:


Inside meeting room:




Then, we going back to my aunt’s house and finally my wish come true when I take that chance to visit my cousin which stays 500m from my aunt’s house. He had an accident with a lorry a few weeks ago. Luckily he save and now rest at home.
At night, spending a great moment with my aunt’s and my best cousins…(3 little boys).
It was really awesome!

With 3 cute boys:




I just wanna say really sorry to papa..
Sometimes I’m ignoring you.
Really appreciate your sacrifices to make us growth.
You are willing to stay away from mama because of your career and for us.
Hope that we will be together one day.
‘Jauh di mata dekat di hati’


Your daughter,
-nur-

No comments:

Post a Comment