Tuesday, December 1, 2009

take it or leave it?

I was really tired with ma life..

I never say that i am a famous person...

I never say that i am a good person...

I never say that i am a perfectionist...

I was tired..people around me keeping ask the same question..

I can feel that ..people around me was so exciting to know who is my soul mate or future soul mate..

I am not understand..why each time i met my friend they will asking bout my personal life..

I am confuse why are they really want to know bout my prince charming or future prince charming..

I can't be bothered because i never asking them that kind of question..

I want to know why they are always asking me the same question..

I want they know that education is my priority..What ever it is I need to grab my future first..

I know that me, myself is hard to falling in love with someone..


*Love someone that is really love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment